2015 Dodge Charger R/T
Fuel Economy: 16/25
Class: Large Cars
Base Price: $33,595
If you have fallen in love with the 2015 Charger, it might be thanks to the four-door Dodge icon’s full-body makeover. Additional changes include a remarkable lineup of expanded powertrains and a new state-of-the-art eight-speed automatic transmission. This car is fast, fun and comes with a load of memories for those of us who have been longtime Charger fans!
No matter if you love the Charger like this auto diva does for the rugged good looks and hot rod style performance or if you love just tooling around in something easily recognizable by the masses, you’ll probably agree with my six things to love about the Dodge Charger!
1. The powerful engine spits me out in traffic like nobody’s business! Never is there a worry about stalling or not having the horsepower to contend with high-speed interstate traffic. The engine is a sound 5.7-liter V8 HEMI with 370-horsepower, combining the engine’s four-cylinder mode Fuel Saver Technology with three additional gears from the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for maximum performance, efficiency and 0-60 mile per hour performance in the high 5-second range.
2. The new exterior façade is attractive while still holding that familiar appeal for past and present admirers. Everything about the exterior look is new from the fenders and doors to the three-piece spoiler and signature LED racetrack tail lamps.
3. The interior is roomier than expected making it a strong possibility for a family car! Who wouldn’t love that?
4. The instrument panel center stack offers next-generation radio and a 5.0 touchscreen or 8.4-inch touchscreen display with available 3-D navigation. Easy-to-operate yet the feel of a cockpit – perfect!
5. It’s a safe vehicle boasting multiple airbags, anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, hill assist and tire pressure monitoring. In fact, the Charger offers more than 80 safety and security measures – YOWZA!
6. The audio system is amazing and the innovative technology in this car goes beyond what is expected with regard to apps and connectivity. All of these advances really contribute to the overall appeal of the Charger.
This is a not only a fully functional, iconic car for single folks striving to impress, but also a safe car with the amenities that a family looks for. Either way, it just might be the ticket to ramping up your lifestyle! Check out the Dodge Charger online at http://www.dodge.com/charger or better yet, drive one today at your local dealership.
Photos courtesy of Dodge.